- Whizzy Internet is committed your privacy and compliance with all relevant data protection laws. We would
1) Collection of Data
- • You can choose what data to provide us, when you make contact with us, for example
enquiring about service, ordering service, engaging in service or support calls, etc.
- • We undertake to only use your data for the purposes of carrying out our business, e.g.
responding to your needs and providing you with a service
- • We will only collect data that is relevant to the line of business we are in
- • We will not collect data about you without your knowledge or consent. By utilising our
service, you give us consent to collect technical data generated by your use of the service
and also by giving us personal data by way of phone calls, emails, letters, face-to-face
conversations, etc, you choose to and consent to giving us data
2) Use of and Disclosure of Information
- • Data will be used only for purposes that are legal and will be processed for reasons that are
fair and related to the original intent of the giving of the data and for the general provision
- • Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes
for which it was obtained.
- • We may need to disclose your data to subcontractors or other bodies for the purpose of
carrying out our business and providing you with a service.
- • We may disclose your data for the purposes of complying with a legal order or assisting in a
legal process or to protect the rights of Whizzy Internet.
- • We will not disclose your data to third parties that are not involved in the provision of our
service. We will not disclose your data to third parties for their marketing purposes with the
exception of agencies performing marketing for Whizzy Internet.
3) Storage and Retention
- • We will store your account-related data on a secure server or in a secure file for as long as
your account is opened with us and will then archive it in similar storage for a maximum
period of the duration of your account plus any period required by law or deemed necessary
to aid in legal processes.
4) Access to Your Data
- • We will disclose to you, on request, all data held on you by our organisation